Founder, Photographer & Editor
• I have 2 gorgeous boys, and I'm one of those mums who will bang on about them at any given opportunity, so apologies in advance.
• I'm engaged to their amazing dad. He's my hype man, and the nicest person you'll ever meet. Seriously.
• I'm super passionate about what I do, and working with like-minded, hardworking people is just the best! Especially the ones who go on to become friends.
• I began editing images using Photoshop and Lightroom, from the age of 13, after seeing my uncle using it for his photography. I remember being amazed at how much a photo could be manipulated. It felt very futuristic at the time!
• I started my first photography business at 16. Mostly taking photos of girls for their Bebo profile photos - ha!
• I'm a podcast junkie. I listen to hours and hours of business podcasts a week, with a few comedy ones thrown in to break it up!
• I'm sociable and outgoing, but a homebody at heart.
• I can recite practically every word of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
• I drink an unhealthy amount of coke. It is my kryptonite.
MEET ÓRFHLAITH (Pronounced Orla)
• I've been a freelance photographer for 6 years, specialising in branding, lifestyle and portrait photography.
• I have a degree in photography. I studied in Dublin, Ireland, which is where I'm originally from.
• I've been living in London for a year now, and absolutely loving it.
• My favourite part of the job, is working with inspiring business owners. I wake up every morning, feeling so lucky to do what I do.
• I know that shoots can seem a little bit daunting at first, so I take real pride in creating a comfortable and relaxed environment, meaning we can capture images that are natural and authentic to you. I'm told I have a calming presence!
• A perfect weekend for me, would be walking around and exploring different cafés, restaurants, shops and galleries, then ending the night with some live music.
• I build luxury personal brands, for creators all over the world.
• I specialise in web design, branding, social media and email marketing.
• I started studying design at 16 years old, and went on to complete my degree in graphic design.
• I pour my heart and soul into every project, and love getting to know my clients on a deeper level, ensuring that every decision is rooted in strategy.
• My editorial design-style, earned me a place creating layouts at ELLE magazine, followed by a string of digital-design roles, at household-name fashion brands.
• I have 2 fur babies - Reggie and Cleo - my house bunnies.
• I'm rarely seen without an iced coffee in hand.
Go to the 'Book Now' page to send me an email. A signed contract and a deposit secures your booking.
Plan & Brainstorm
I send you a questionnaire which helps me really understand and get to know you, your brand and your vision. We'll then come up with a mood board and a shot list.
We have a natter and snap lots of gorgeous, varied content, with your favourite music playing in the background.