I'm sure you've tried figuring it out on your own - watching YouTube tutorials, listening to podcasts and maybe even paying for some online courses. But how much easier, quicker and cheaper would it be, if you could just spend a whole day with me, in person, and have me walk you through it?
Over the last 6 years in my photography business, I've invested LOADS of time and money into education, gone through a ton of trial and error, made mistakes, had breakthroughs, learned a lot, and had massive wins.
I now run a highly profitable business that I love, with super happy clients, working just 4 days a week - tops.
I can save you a load of time, money, energy and sanity, by being right there next to you, teaching you my process. I'm all about that work smarter, not harder, life!
WHO IS 1:1 MENTORING BEST FOR?
To put it simply, if earning 6 figures still feels like it's a long way off, this mentorship is for you.
You don't have time to waste, and you want to get to grips with everything as quickly, and as easily, as possible. You want; no; need, to reach your business and financial goals, stat, and you love the idea of having me simply teach you my process.
Whether you're brand new to photography, or you've had your business a while now, you'll know that there's SO much to learn. Camera settings, posing, lighting, client relationships, Lightroom, Photoshop, culling software, websites, social media, proofing galleries, CRMs, pricing, contracts, invoicing, taxes, marketing, branding, communications, reviews, workflows, referrals! * Big inhale * ...It's a lot.
If that list just scared you a bit - don't worry! If you're not entirely sure what support you actually need, I'll figure that out for you.
£250 A MONTH
12 monthly payments of £250, or £3,000
6 hour 1:1 mentoring session
Deep dive questionnaire
Plan of action
Co-working space, if needed
1 hour follow up call
Travel within 150 miles of BH21
Founder, Photographer & Editor
• I have 2 gorgeous boys, and I'm one of those mums who will bang on about them at any given opportunity, so apologies in advance.
• I'm engaged to their amazing dad. He's my hype man, and the nicest person you'll ever meet. Seriously.
• I'm super passionate about what I do, and working with like-minded, hardworking people is just the best! Especially the ones who go on to become friends.
• I began editing images using Photoshop and Lightroom, from the age of 13, after seeing my uncle using it for his photography. I remember being amazed at how much a photo could be manipulated. It felt very futuristic at the time!
• I started my first photography business at 16. Mostly taking photos of girls for their Bebo profile photos - ha!
• I'm a podcast junkie. I listen to hours and hours of business podcasts a week, with a few comedy ones thrown in to break it up!
• I'm sociable and outgoing, but a homebody at heart.
• I can recite practically every word of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
• I drink an unhealthy amount of coke. It is my kryptonite.
Personal Branding Photography
I'm brand new to photography and business. Can you teach me everything I need to know, in one session?
Oh, how I wish it was that easy! There's a lot that goes into running a successful and profitable photography business. If you're brand new to photography and/or running a business, it just wouldn't be physically possible to teach all there is to know, in one day. But, one session will get you well on your way.
How much will we cover in one session?
It all very much depends. As soon as you're happy you've understood something, we'll move straight onto the next subject. We'll use our plan of action, to ensure that the session runs as efficiently as possible.
I'm in a different field of photography to you. Does that matter?
Nope. I can help, no matter what your field. I have 4 years experience as a wedding photographer, and 2 years as a personal branding photographer, but what I teach can be applied to whatever kind of photography you do.
GET IN TOUCH